AC Explosion

A few weeks ago my AC unit blew up. When the unit was installed, the service guy jimmy-rigged the wires because they didn’t have an extension cord. This caused the condenser to spark and set the unit on fire. The smoke was heavy from the plastic melting. This was how the aftermath looked.

AC1

 

 

 

 

 

 

It took two weeks before the repair man came to install the new unit. After they arrived, they got the AC unit ready to install.

AC2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unfortunately, they soon realized that they did not have a ladder or stool. This prevented them from being able to install the unit.

ac3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First they asked my neighbor for a ladder. Then they called their boss to ask for a ladder. Many hours later, the ladder arrived. That’s when they realized they lacked the proper tools to install it. They left around 9pm.

AC4

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few days later, two different repair men came. They had the stool but they didn’t have any tools. So they decided to sit for a while.

AC5

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, after a long delay, they finally got the unit installed. Now they just need to paint it.

AC6

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 30th, 2013 at 12:06 pm and is filed under India. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

 

Leave a Reply